- After you've picked out your pictures, paint your frames black and set aside to dry
- Once they have dried, place a picture on the back side of the frame and tape. Repeat this process with all your pictures.
- Next lay out your photos on a flat surface, the floor worked best for me, and begin to arrange your photos. I started from the bottom then worked my way to the top, either way works.
- After you have it all laid out the way you like it, measure the length of the collage with either the measuring tape or yarn.
- Take your measurement to the wall where you want the collage to be. Hold it in the middle of the wall vertically with your push pins and mark the top, bottom and middle. Repeat the same process horizontally. The place where the two strings meet is the middle, this is where your will start your fifth row.
- Follow directions on spray adhesive bottle. Spray the back of the first picture frame starting on the left side of the fifth row and center picture underneath string. The string should be right in the middle of the picture frame.
- You can move down your horizontal string to help you keep a straight line. You can move the string up and down and you move along. ( After the fifth row I continued downward then moved up, either way will work)
Hope this post helped.
Thanks for stopping by:)