Tuesday, January 28, 2014

6 Valentine Breakfast Ideas

I love Valentine’s Day! An opportunity to show someone how much you love them showering them with special treats and gifts. I like to show my husband everyday of course:) I have always loved making breakfast fun and decorating it with different themes. I remember when I was younger we would make waffles with faces on them with fruit and whip cream. It helped put a smile on your face with your first meal of the day. Valentine’s Day is no exception. There are so many ideas out there from toast to pancakes to milkshakes, these are some of my favorite breakfast ideas. Enjoy!

This is such an awesome and inovative idea! Who knew  you could remake those classic heart shaped candies.
 
A beautiful mess ricotta pancakes
 
This blog is so awsome and has SO many great ideas. When I cam across this recipe I knew I just had to share it.Ombre pancakes! I think yes:)
 
 
A beautiful mess pie inspired pop-tarts
 
Wow DIY pop-tarts! These ladies are so creative. I can't wait to make these.
 
 

Who doesn't like red velvet right? Then make it as a milkshake! Match made in breakfast heaven. 




Crepes! I so want to try this. I love trying new things and this is the next think on my list.



                                                        Cute food for kids eggs and toast

This is such an awesome idea by combining eggs and toast. And the ketchup hearts are so cute.


Hope this post helped.
                                                              Thanks for stopping by:)





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Aw this post is so sweet! My anniversary is Valentine's Day (8 years this year!) and I'm always trying to find something different to do for my boyfriend!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, yum!! These all look delicious. I have also made red velvet pancakes that are very easy, tasty and perfect for the upcoming holiday!

    I'm so happy I found your blog. It is wonderful. :)

    xo
    Aleesha
    Covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete