|Photo Credit: Delaluz Photos|
Ricky and I have been married for a little over a year and dated for FIVE YEARS TEN MONTHS which seemed forever! We went on several dates throughout this time of which many were repeated. You know the usual, dinner and a movie, or just dinner, the occasional shopping, art walk, or the ever to so popular take-out and red box. Don't get me wrong, I love doing all these things with my husband but it can become monotonous.
I think I was 18 in this picture. That was 7 years ago!
Working on a printable version for you guys:)
1. Grab a loaf of bread and feed the ducks at a Park
2. Grab water guns and balloons at Dollar Tree and have a water fight
3. Have a picnic and sing our favorite songs
4. Have a picnic at the a local park
5. Go fishing (make sure you have a fishing license)
6. Watch the sunset with a box of ice cream sandwiches or hot chocolate
7. Share a milkshake with two straws
8. Go to Wal-Mart and buy each other a $10 gift and wrap it and give to each other at dinner.
9. Build a tent in the living room and watch a movie with munchies
10. Make smores
11. Go the a local bakery and buy some cupcakes and eat at a local park.
12. Bake cookies together.
13. Decorate cheesy couple t-shirts and have a photo shoot
14. Make homemade ornaments
15. Go watch Christmas lights in a neighborhood with hot chocolate.
16. Go bowling
17. Pack dinner and lunch and rent a room at the island ($30)
18. Have dinner at the island.
19. Pack lunch and eat the pier then the dolphin watch ($30)
20. Play mini golf
21. Watch a play at your local high school play
22. Go to a high school football game
23. Go to the a basketball game at your local University or high school.
24. Go to a baseball Game
25. Watch a senior recital at your local University.
26. Watch a play at your local University or community college
27. Go to a concert
28. Go to a fair
29. Go to a butterfly farm
30. Go to the Museum
31. Go to the zoo
32. Go to a bird center
33. Go pick oranges or any fruit from a place for locals
34. Head to the farmers market
35. Head to the movie theater
36. Walk your local nature center
37. Go camping
38. Go to the drive in
39. Buy some steaks and have a candle light dinner in the back yard
40. Go to a hockey game
41. Play games at Peter Piper and share a pizza
42. Head to the flea market
43. Go to a small coffee shop
44. Fly a kite
45. Get some frozen yogurt and head to a local park and swing on the swings
46. Paint some pottery at your local art shop
47. Go to your local art show/walk
48. Rent a movie and buy a box of pizza
49. Start a puzzle
50. Create a piece of art together with a canvas, paint and your fingers.