Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

 Happy New Year everyone! Hope you’re as excited as I am. I love New Year’s Day because it marks the beginning of a new year and hopefully a new you. It’s a time for New Year’s resolutions and life changing epiphanies. Some people don’t like making resolutions because many don’t keep up with them or come up with ones that aren't doable. I love them! It’s a chance to have a fresh start, be a new you.

 I recently turned 25 and thought to myself what are you doing in your life? What are you accomplishing? Are you moving forward? I needed a new beginning and decided that this is it! A blog, a place where I can encourage and teach people the talents God has given me. 

These are my New Year’s Resolutions
  1.    Allow for God to direct my every step
 (I attempt to fix things on my own and not allow God to just do what he does best)
  2.    Become a selfless wife
 3.    Create a business out of my hobbies so I can one day be a stay at home wife/mom
  4.    Start a blog ;)
 5.    Have a lifestyle change!!!

What are yours?




Here are some pictures from New Year's Eve. Hope you have a great year. Embrace it, strive to be better and make a change. 

My brother in law photo-bombed our picture lol

 My husband and his mom:) They matched haha

 Everyone thought Reggie and I planned our stripes haha yeah no, I never match.

 Happy New Year from our family to yours:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment